Commercial laundry specialist WASHCO has announced the finalists of its Love Laundry Awards 2023.
The Love Laundry Awards were established to champion the care homes and laundry heroes that work tirelessly to keep their residents safe. Now in their third year, the awards have been split into three categories, including: Laundry Hero Award, Care Home Team Award and Care Home Group Award.
The finalists are:
Love Laundry Care Home Group Finalists:
- Sense Residential Care
- Aria Care Group
Love Laundry Care Home Team Finalists:
- Margaret House Residential Care, Royston
- Gables Residential Care Home, Bristol
- Caldy Manor Care Homes (Barchester Homes)
- Gower Gardens (Kingsley Care), Halesowen
Love Laundry Hero Award Finalists:
- Ann Palmer, Catherine Miller House, Leigh on Sea
- Waratthaya Watters, The Dower Nursing Home, Winchester
- Merdisa Hinds, Westfield Nursing Home (Countrycourt Care), Boston
- Sue Davey, Compton View Residential Care Home, Yeovil
- Zoe Newman, Town Thorns Sheltered Housing
The winners will be announced on 11 October at this year’s Care Show at the NEC during WASHCO’s talk at the People Theatre (2:55pm – 3:25pm). The winners will all receive vouchers to spend on electrical goods, with prizes ranging from £250 to £500.
WASHCO’s head of marketing & projects, Emily Stoten, said: “We are delighted to have had a record number of entries for this year’s Love Laundry Awards and the exceptionally high standard has truly impressed us. Today, we are thrilled to announce this year’s very deserving finalists.”