The Residential & Home Care Show
The Residential & Home Care Show is the event where owners, directors, CEO’s, head of departments, registered managers and senior management teams from care homes, dementia homes, nursing homes, care villages, extra care specialists, housing associations and all forms of home care providers gather to gain ideas, products and services to boost their business and improve levels of care.
Facilities Show 2020
- More than 280 FM product providers, showcasing over 2,000 FM solutions. See the facilities show exhibitor list
- 100 CPD Accredited FM Conference & Training sessions. View the free FM Training programme
- a 3% increase in visitor numbers, with Heads of Dept, C-Suite or Directors accounting for 35% of all visitors
- an audience primed to buy, with a combined spending power of more than £9.2billion
- full access to neighbouring fire, health and safety and security events
Design In Mental Health Conference 2020
The leading UK event focusing on the design, build, refurbishment, management and clinical provision of mental health environments
Whether you are preparing for an upcoming project or looking for solutions to immediate challenges, Design in Mental Health will enable you to find the people, inspiration, products and approaches you need.
Healthcare Estates 2021
Set to be the biggest event in its history, Healthcare Estates takes place on 6-7 October 2020 at Manchester Central, with an expected 240+ exhibitors and over 4,500 attendees, this year sees the event focus on Fund, Design, Build, Manage & Maintain and each day will open with Keynote presentations.