The Care Show
Care Show is the largest and busiest care event in the UK dedicated to bringing you new products, services, inspiration and innovation to support you in improving the lives of those in your care and assist you in running your care business.
By bringing together the key thought leaders and suppliers in the care sector you will have access to our comprehensive programme for 2 days of free content, giving you the tools and information you need to protect the future of your organisation.
Attending the show will be an informative couple of days and a rare opportunity to:
- Get FREE business advice from independent experts and thought leaders and discover new ways to provide better care
- Network and share your experience, compare notes and connect with over 3,600 people outside of your organisation
Make your budget go further with exclusive show deals and access thousands of the latest products and services from over 250+ leading healthcare suppliers.
Dementia, Care & Nursing Home Expo Birmingham
The UK’s most dynamic social care event dedicated to inspiring business growth & a sustainable social care model.
The number of people aged 85+ will double in the next 25 - 30 years. It is imperative to the sustainability of the social care sector that care providers can embrace the changes that will be demanded of them, whilst also remaining compliant and providing the highest level of care possible. The Dementia, Care and Nursing Home Expo provides access to CPD accredited seminars from industry leaders, showcases from exclusively selected exhibitors and free training from experts, so care providers can keep up-to-date with the latest products, technology and trends that are reinventing the care sector.
The Residential & Home Care Show
The Residential & Home Care Show is the event where owners, directors, CEO’s, head of departments, registered managers and senior management teams from care homes, dementia homes, nursing homes, care villages, extra care specialists, housing associations and all forms of home care providers gather to gain ideas, products and services to boost their business and improve levels of care.
Facilities Show 2020
- More than 280 FM product providers, showcasing over 2,000 FM solutions. See the facilities show exhibitor list
- 100 CPD Accredited FM Conference & Training sessions. View the free FM Training programme
- a 3% increase in visitor numbers, with Heads of Dept, C-Suite or Directors accounting for 35% of all visitors
- an audience primed to buy, with a combined spending power of more than £9.2billion
- full access to neighbouring fire, health and safety and security events
Design In Mental Health Conference 2020
The leading UK event focusing on the design, build, refurbishment, management and clinical provision of mental health environments
Whether you are preparing for an upcoming project or looking for solutions to immediate challenges, Design in Mental Health will enable you to find the people, inspiration, products and approaches you need.
Healthcare Estates 2021
Set to be the biggest event in its history, Healthcare Estates takes place on 6-7 October 2020 at Manchester Central, with an expected 240+ exhibitors and over 4,500 attendees, this year sees the event focus on Fund, Design, Build, Manage & Maintain and each day will open with Keynote presentations.