Renray Healthcare has launched The Carer M – a complete upgrade of its previous Carer Range that maintains the same high standards of support and compliance at a much lower price, in a variety of wood finishes to suit any bedroom.
Designed and built by Renray’s expert research and engineering teams, the Carer profiling bed is designed to meet the following standards and, when used with specific Renray Healthcare mattresses, complies with IEC6061-2-52 without the need for extra height side rails:
- Exceptional Low height ideal for fall-prone users.
- Top height is ideal for delivering care and bed making.
- Enhanced profiling system for improved positioning and reduced shear and friction.
- Integral bed extension with mattress retainer.
- Easy, wipe clean surfaces to assist infection control.
Rob Scovell, marketing manager at Renray Healthcare, said: “The prevention and management of falls is an important issue in maintaining the quality of life and independence of residents and is part of a person-centred care approach.”