Ascom has launched its new professional smartphone Myco 4, enhancing the manufacturer’s healthcare solution by promoting seamless workflow continuity and care delivery, thereby adding significant value to care organisations.
The Ascom Myco 4 is specifically designed to improve efficiency, reduce the total cost of ownership, and withstand the toughest demands in the care environment.
The new device combines the features of multiple devices into a single smartphone and offers a range of new and improved functionality.
- Helping care organisations reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) with a single device.
- Reducing replacement and repair costs, resulting from a robust design and a much longer lifetime.
- Longer battery life with hot-swap functionality to maximise workflow continuity without interruption.
- Additional alarm capabilities with optional pull-cord alarm.
- Enhanced Android security to safeguard resident and health information.
Ascom CEO Nicolas Vanden Abeele said: "Ascom is committed to providing mission-critical, near real-time solutions for highly mobile, ad-hoc, and time-sensitive environments. The Myco 4 has been developed to offer our customers superior business value, providing new and innovative features to enable greater workflow efficiency, and improved safety and support for care staff and residents."