Aria Care Group is celebrating after being shortlisted in six categories at the 25th National Care Awards.
The nominations recognise the people and teams within Aria – from chefs and housekeepers to design and management – who have had a positive impact on the lives of residents within their communities. Aria, which launched in 2022, has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Care Chef of the Year – Sam Armstrong, Heffle Court
- Deputy Manager of the Year (a new award for 2023) – Denise McMillan, Home of Compassion
- Care Housekeeper of the Year – Marzena Chmielewska, Mill House
- Care Activities Coordinator/Facilitator of the Year – Raquel Aristizabal, Home Of Compassion
- Care Home Design of the Year – Brook House
- Care Home Group (Large)
The winners of the National Care Awards will be announced at a ceremony at the Platinum Suite in London on Friday 24th November.
Aria Care CEO Caroline Roberts said: “We are absolutely delighted to have been named finalists in six categories at the National Care Awards. These shortlistings are a superb recognition of the passion, commitment and the high quality of care we provide to the people in our communities.
“This is even more of an achievement when you consider Aria has been in operation for less than a year. It demonstrates that good care comes from good people and we are so proud of each and every person and team that lives Aria’s values day-in and day-out. We wish them the very best of luck for the awards day.”