The Residential & Home Care Show is returning to the ExCeL London on 18-19 May, three years after the previous event.
Free for all care professionals to attend, the CPD certified conference programme will focus on the big issues facing the social care sector including recruitment and retention challenges, new employment law, personalisation, integrated care, safeguarding, raising quality, dementia, CQC ratings, which technologies work and business development.
“After an extremely challenging few years for the care profession, this will be the opportunity to come back together and refocus your mind,” a spokeswoman said.
“Promising to arm you with strategies, products and services, The Residential & Home Care Show will help you be in the best position to address challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead,” she added.
Reasons to attend include:
- Free for care and healthcare professionals
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Join thousands of owners, directors and senior managers
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
- Build relationships between residential care providers, nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, NHS, local government, the voluntary sector and suppliers
- Learn from 50 expert speakers who will share key case studies and deliver important panel discussions with more industry leaders and successful care business operators.
To register to visit for free, click here: https://rfg.circdata.com/publish/hpc22/.